Good health can provide a solid foundation for the future. But if you were diagnosed with a critical illness, would you have the resources to maintain your current standard of living?
Critical illness can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, health or socioeconomic status.
A critical illness could dramatically alter your quality of life, your plans for the future, and your financial well-being. if you are diagnosed with one of the covered critical illness or undergo one of the surgeries listed on policy,you will receive the amount of insurance you selected.
• Acquired brain injury
• Aortic surgery
• Aplastic anemia
• Bacterial meningitis
• Benign brain tumour
• Cancer (life-threatening)
• Coronary artery bypass surgery
• Dementia (including Alzheimer’s
• Heart attack
• Heart valve replacement or repair
• Kidney failure
• Loss of limbs
• Loss of speech
• Major organ failure on waiting list
• Major organ transplant
• Motor neuron disease
• Multiple sclerosis
• Occupational HIV infection
• Parkinsons’ disease and specified
atypical parkinsonian disorders
• Severe burns
• Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
You will also receive an advance from this amount in case of a less severe diagnosis and treatment Critical illness and surgeries.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the best and most innovative insurance programs available up to $2000,000.
you can use the payment any way you like :
- to meet your financial obligations ( mortgage or loan , credit cards , etc.)
- to receive additional medical care ( home care, professional services, etc.)
- to pay for services (caregiver, babysitter, etc.)
- to cover unforeseeable expenses.
Find out more about insurance options ideal for individuals and small businesses.
You have the option of buying up to$2000,000 face to face and $75000 online, no medical exam needed.
Have any of your friends, family members been effected by one or more of the following illnesses or health problems?
Cancer, Hearth attack, Stroke, Coronary bypass surgery .
This four illness and health problems represent 86%of all critical illness cases.
- Coverage for 5 major illnesses including cancer, heart disease, stroke, aeortic surgery, and coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Lump sum payments of $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 with a Return of Premium option.
- Coverage for applicants between the ages of 18 and 75.
Click on the link below for more information on Lifecheque Basic Critical Illness insurance and get a quote by applying online.
Up to $75,000 Critical Illness Insurance on line no medical exam by Manulife
Issue Guaranteed – No Medical
Best doctor can help :
1-Refer your case to experienced specialists. Get a thorough review of your medical records to confirm or correct your diagnosis and treatment plan.
2- Get help finding a reputable specialist or health care provider locally or outside of Canada by using Best Doctors’ global network.
3- Best Doctors can help you navigate the Canadian health care system and get the information you need quickly and easily.
4-When a 15-minute visit to your doctor is not enough, you can get answers to your questions from a doctor who specializes in treating cases similar to yours.
5- Reduce the wait from several months to a few days for an MRI or CT scan. You and your attending physician can quickly get confirmation of the diagnosis and go ahead with the proper treatment.
6- collect all your medical records and put them back on a USB stick that you can easily take with you on the go.